hello everybody! I just bought my first travco

Author
Travco Model: 73' 220

hello everybody! I just bought my first travco

Unread post by davewho84 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:34 am

Hello everybody! I just bought my first travco, my travco did not come with the original interior, the previous owner did a soso job and I am planning on remodeling the whole interior. There are a few things I would like to get original, or maybe someone knows of non original parts that would work well? passenger bench seat that turns into a bed. As long as the mechanisms work I would probably be interested, I would like the dinette table and back bench seat but those I can get non original so I can live without them. Ladder, i'm not even sure if the 220 travco's came with ladders but I would love to put one on mine. I don't mind if its original or not. I am missing the door that is circled in the picture. Right now it has some plywood keeping it "closed" I don't even know what would go in there. The back licence plate holder would be neat too. My Number is 347-536-2536. If you have suggestions on alternatives to the originals I'd love to here some ideas. Thank You!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 220

Re: hello everybody! I just bought my first travco

Unread post by Woodsman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. I have a '73 220 that we have started rebuilding. Yours looks to be in pretty good shape, the interior is very nicely done. The light cabinets really brighten it up.
The door is/was for access to the water heater.

Travco Model: 73' 220

Unread post by davewho84 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:12 pm

hey there! I found those photos on google. Mine needs a lot more work than those 2 haha, does yours have the original passenger seat and dinette set? does it fold into a bed ? Thank you for the info about the door!

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 220

Unread post by Woodsman » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:57 am

It did at one time but the po had removed it and put in a normal passenger seat.
This is the link to my thread. http://www.travcoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1314

You in the US?

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 am

Moved to the 220 forum from Want to buy.

Return to “Travco 220”