Looking for guidance

Author
Travco Model: 1970 220

Looking for guidance

Unread post by Fish Camp » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:54 am

Recently purchased a 1970 220 that has had some modifications on it over the years. The plan is to completely redo the interior and update the appliances, as well as add solar power. My biggest issue to start is replacing wiring that was "customized" and then gnawed on by some pack rats. I have the wiring schematics but there appears to be some redone work under the dash. There are dual gas tanks on the rig that I believe was added aftermarket, and I can't find any info on that wiring. If anyone can offer help, I could definitely use it here in Seattle. I am including the the link to videos from seller and pics I have taken. All guidance welcome.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/crk61WhvSxLg79KQ7

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 220

Re: Looking for guidance

Unread post by Woodsman » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:06 am

I'm going through the same process with a 220, although I don't actually seem to be getting anything done. I have attached the dodge wiring diagram for the chassis and another of the motor home wiring. The motor home wiring diagram is for a 270 but I haven't found any differences in the runs in the 220, but I haven't got it all sorted yet either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Travco 220”