Travco found

Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Travco found

Unread post by datsit » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 pm

The skylights are interesting & lightens up the interior, and the one in the enlarged bathroom ( Now you can really see your carbon footprint !!!! ) lightens up the full shower sink area. I'm hoping that the owner (are you on our site ??) will give me a call back about it I'd like to hear how well the S/L are standing up to leaking ??? It's to white for me but I did like the metal back splash around the kitchen , and it has a good finish / workmanship to the interior. Does need some outside dressing-up, chrome hardware.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Travco Model:

Re: Travco found

Unread post by jachord » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:43 am

Sorry but seeing "carbon footprint" on a forum about a 7 ton beast with a big block gasoline engine with virtually no emissions controls, that gets 10 miles to the gallon with a tail wind going down hill made me laugh a little. Of course you could live in it like a tiny house and the "carbon footprint" would be very minimal but the soul of the RV would be gone by that point. \n\nHaving the skylights on one here in TX would be a death trap. Think slowly roasting in a solar oven. It is interesting none the less.

Return to “Travco 270”