Need help figuring out what needs to be done

Author
Travco Model: 270

Need help figuring out what needs to be done

Unread post by Zackbear3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Hello everybody! :D
My name is Zack Johnson, and we have this 1968 Dodge Travco at our family home in Upstate New York. My family and I bought this motorhome at an auction 4 years ago for 30$.
It had been sitting in a shed since 1994, which is also the last time it passed New York inspection. After we bought it we spent more money on towing it to our cabin than we paid for it, where we have been using it as an extra room.
Now I am at an age where I am extremely keen on getting this Beauty up and running again, and to take it on a nice road trip!

Sadly I only have very basic knowledge on motors and mechanics, which is why I am asking here if anybody could possibly be of service in telling me where I should start with this. The interior is in (seemingly) alright condition, with no major flaws (that I could acknowledge). Since I am not very experienced I would most likely not be doing everything by myself, so if anyone could also give an estimate as to how much things would cost, it would be extremely helpful!

I will upload some photos of the motorhome, along with some photos of the motor and other parts. I would very much appreciate any replies and support that can point me in the direction of what I need to do to get started.

Best wishes!
Zack Johnson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Travco Model:

Re: Need help figuring out what needs to be done

Unread post by Bakercat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:49 am

Does it run?

Return to “Travco 270”