Do these turn into a bed?

Cabinets, Woodwork, flooring ideas Wall panels etc.
Author
Travco Model:

Re: Do these turn into a bed?

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 am

tcharters wrote:Greetings!!! Did you ever figure out how to get those seats to fold flat? I have the same seats in mine, and they slide forward and only go about half way flat. I cannot figure out how to get them to fold all the way down.
\nGrab a flashlight and look into the latching mechanism at the bottom edge of the seat back. Prepare to get your fingers pinched as you reach in and try to keep it from catching as you lower the back flat. It takes a few tries to figure out what I'm talking about but it will lay flat.

Travco Model: 1976 270 Rear Bath

Unread post by tcharters » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks!! It worked! I saw those clasps in there before the post but couldnt figure out if there was a spring missing or something. Mission accomplished. Thank you for the help!

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Yea... I've gotten pretty good at it without pinching my fingers. :D

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 67 270

Unread post by ryemadd » Thu May 24, 2018 10:55 am

Just founx my jackknife slash bunkned for my 66. Im hoin 2 have 2 redo it completely but i have straps and metal leg things. So did fhis thing make a bottom bex to like pull out or just the single bunk and im goinv to havta redo this wholly so does anyone have domensions or has anyone attempted this before\nThanks\nTheyoungestravcoer

Travco Model: 1973 Travco Dodge Mahal?

Unread post by kaitiebarthedoor » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Did you ever get this to work or are you willing to part with the couch back/ bunkbed?
KB2CRK wrote:
Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 pm
If the hooks are in the ceiling it had it at one time. Nessie never had one and does not have the hooks. I do have the back of a couch out of a 69 complete with hinges. I am going to try something with it when I get further into my interior remodel. If that does not work I will most likely let it go to another Travco home.

Return to “All other interior”