Canadas biggest outdoor car show

Let's get some going. Post your ideas here.
Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Canadas biggest outdoor car show

Unread post by datsit » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Here is a show for Dodge this is the mark, 100 th this year 1915-2015 Dodge Travco,s Welcome to join Tin Can Tourist. Meet. This show has grown over the last few years, www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com London, Ontario, Canada half way between Buffalo NY and Port Huron MI. there where 1800 / 2012 2700 / 2013 and 4500 / 2014. Last year the Tin Can Tourist Canada meet was held here with a large fleet of Vintage Trailers & RVs. This will go on the Facebook RV Groups as a need to be there. \nIn the short time since our inception, we have expanded to include many vendors, acres of motor homes, amphicars giving rides on the pond, 4 air shows, most famous TV and movie cars in the world, well-known actors and music celebrities with up to 4600 guests for the 2 evening shows in a tent the size of a football field. Spectators converge from all over North America filling hotels and spending tourist dollars. Through the weekend, 25,000 people visit the estate. By the shows end, we've parked 11,000 spectator and show cars, somewhere. The event and private collection have been featured on 3 different Speed Channel TV shows and now on Discovery in England and North America. The Associated Press usually picks up the event with coverage in the Toronto Star, National Post and most papers across Canada.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Canadas biggest outdoor car show

Unread post by badbillybiker » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

be nice if the Travco's are able to make a trip up there. (My brakes still arent up to my standards) Used to run 401 & QEW when running from Clev, Buff, then on to Det. Liked Paris, Ont. as a good place to stop... How difficult is it to cross the border in a RV with papers, passport, ins. etc. etc. and roam about the province instread of a strict route as posted with customs on a certificate by a company...Curious\nBBB

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by datsit » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:16 pm

I cross the border several times a year, 4 to 45 days with no problems, just leave your guns at home !!! No disrespect ment to all my USA freinds !!!!!!!!!

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 am

datsit wrote:I cross the border several times a year, 4 to 45 days with no problems, just leave your guns at home !!! No disrespect ment to all my USA freinds !!!!!!!!!
\nYea... that would be my problem since I always have my toys with me. I would have to rent a storage unit and stash all my goodies on the U.S side. :D

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:38 am

I have a man toy or two also... Like an umbrella in these times, I always take at least one with me... I feel that Up north could possibly be like OZ where they were mandated to turn in all of their personal protection and then crime rose 40% by the baddies due to knowing all citezens (SP) are now unarmed. Would a "lock box" bolted or cabled to prevent theft be a viable option in a rv crossing the borders?\nBBB...

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by datsit » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:20 pm

I,m not a gun carrier, I think a long gun (hunting/not people!!) if registered & declaired, guns here !! -- bulitts over there !! hand guns I think is a NO NO >

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by datsit » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm

This is a big show Fleetwood Cruise-In June 5-6-7 / 2015 Tin Can Tourist Vintage Trailers & RVs. Weekend before Brown City June 12-13-14 2015

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by datsit » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:09 pm

WOW !! 5800 cars & some vintage RVs what a weekend !!!

Return to “Events,Rallies, GTG's”