sadly my 1966 270 is up for sale

Place your for sale ads here. it is ok to place ads you find for Travcos for sale that you do not own also.
Author
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 67 270

sadly my 1966 270 is up for sale

Unread post by ryemadd » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:57 pm

very sadly i post this.....\ni regretably am going to have to sell my 1966 270 fully remodeled and restored inside engine rebuilt bout 15 years ago and it sat for ten years before i got it. it needs some carb work and brakes of coarse and could use a hei ignition sys. or distributor. anyways i lost my full time job and my place to store her at that shop. also my place to live sadly. and i was stayin in the travco. but it is what it is sadly. i have clean pink slip and she does run. she is located in berkeley calif. please guys help me get her to a good home. shes on clist but id much rather you guys have the first dibs. or if you know anywhere in nor cal thatd help me get a cheap and decent place to store her. but im askin 3500 give her to yall for 3000. ill post pics soon but for now just email me for them. ryemadd@gmail.com and put in there somewhere like the subject something like travcoforum friend or travcoforum listing or something lik that\nthanks\ngod bless\nryan\nthe travco kid

Return to “Travcos for Sale”