Needing a Travco for a really, really good cause!

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model: none (yet)

Needing a Travco for a really, really good cause!

Unread post by mammonista » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi Everybody,\nJust gonna throw this out there and see if somebody can help...\nA few years ago my gf and myself built the MeowMobile, a 22-foot Jayco travel trailer that I gutted and remodeled into a mobile adoption facility for"Sangamon County (Illinois) Animal Control" cats and kittens. We took the MeowMobile out just about every Saturday for three years and in that time were able to adopt out more than 250 cats and kittens that would have faced an "uncertain" future. But a few months ago we moved to central coastal Oregon and had to leave the MeowMobile behind.\nThen a couple of weeks ago we spotted a beautiful early model Travco on the side of the road and we both said the same thing: "That is sooooo cool. We need one of those for the next MeowMobile".\nSo here's the deal...\nWe would love to find a neglected (abandoned) early model Travco within a days drive of central Oregon. I would plan on gutting it so the condition of the interior is not a concern! Driveable would be good but I might possibly be able to con a new friend with a trucking company into towing it. A 2-door model would be a HUGE advantage (so MeowMobile visitors can enter and leave without running into each other) but not a deal breaker.\nIf you know where the next MeowMobile is passing her time in a field or on the side of the road let me know!\nThanks in advance,\nMark Thoma\nImage\nImage\nImage\nImage

Technician
Technician
Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)

Re: Needing a Travco for a really, really good cause!

Unread post by PrivatePilot » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Good luck, a very noble cause! We are a foster cat/kitten household ourselves so it's a cause we are near and dear to.
- Travcoforum Website Administrator\n- Helping a friend - check out Duckies Longarm Quilting in the Oshawa / Durham Region area! www.duckiesquilting.com

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Re: Needing a Travco for a really, really good cause!

Unread post by KB2CRK » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 am

Welcome to the Forum. Keep looking you will find one. A very noble cause indeed

Return to “New Members Introductions”