New guy, Travco Family Wagon in Texas

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model: 1969 Dodge Travco Family Wagon

New guy, Travco Family Wagon in Texas

Unread post by pinkiedog64 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am

Hello all,\n\nI'm new here. I live in Kerrville, TX and just bought a 1969 Dodge Travco Family Wagon. 47k original miles, 318 V8, 727 auto, 3.55 gears. Hasn't run or driven in a couple of years but should be pretty easy getting to driving. Outside is mostly clean and straight. Inside needs the most work. Bought a bunch of old Family Wagon advertisements to snag ideas on how to lay out the new interior. Will be looking for a few parts for it in the near future. Are there many Family Wagon guys on this forum or mostly larger Travcos?\n\nStephan Nelle\nKerrville, TX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Travco Model:

Re: New guy, Travco Family Wagon in Texas

Unread post by 77Travco » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Welcome!\nI am also in Kerrville, Texas!\nI have a friend on Hwy 16 south of town who has several of those Travco vans. I posted a few pics in the "All other Dodge related motorhome" section.\nYou have probably already seen this but if not... here is some Travco van related stuff.\nhttp://www.dodgetravcos.com/index.php?p=1_109_Travco-Vans

Travco Model: 1969 Dodge Travco Family Wagon

Unread post by pinkiedog64 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks! We'll have to meet up sometime. Hah, I know the exact friend you are talking about, because he is the one I bought my van from! I bought his 3rd one, the one that isn't pictured in the other pics you posted in the "All other Dodge related motorhome" section! The three of us will have to parade our Travcos around one weekend. Small world, for sure. Can't be too many Travcos in any one town, nonetheless, a small town.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Unread post by Acesneights » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Welcome !!\nThat is cool !!
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 pm

So you know Dale then! I haven't seen him in a while.\nThere is a Travco 270 over behind BT Wilson school that is for sale but hasn't been on the road in years. There is also a white Travco 210 or 220 with a Cummings that runs around town too but I haven't been able to catch up to that guy yet to check it out and tell him about this site.\nI am on Hwy 16 south just past Riverhills... if you look up to the right you will see my 270 at the top of my driveway.

Return to “New Members Introductions”