Welcome KB2CRK to the staff!

Please check here for forum news and updates, as well as problems inlcuding sign up or login..etc etc
Author
Technician
Technician
Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)

Welcome KB2CRK to the staff!

Unread post by PrivatePilot » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 pm

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome KB2CRK to the staff of TravcoForum. As a valued member of the forum who has demonstrated a great willingness to help others the current staff is pleased to welcome him aboard.\n\nNow get to work! :lol: :D
- Travcoforum Website Administrator\n- Helping a friend - check out Duckies Longarm Quilting in the Oshawa / Durham Region area! www.duckiesquilting.com

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 1966 Model 270

Re: Welcome KB2CRK to the staff!

Unread post by Fellchase » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:12 am

I really like travco forum I use Facebook Travco Motorhome Lovers but I am hesitant to put comments and pictures up there because it is a public site. That means all my other friend on FB would see I really only want to interact with Travco folks. \nLong live Travco Forum

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 am

Thank you for the trust in making me a moderator. Now for the astronauts prayer. Please lord dont let me .... up.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 am

Glad to have another moderator here... Woohoo!\nNow we can share the blame! :D

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Welcome on board !!\nWhen this site was started I remember talking to Private Pilot about it saying I would be happy if we got 50-100 members and maybe 5-7 regulars...We are currently at 471 members. Far more than I ever imagined.\n I'm not a huge fan of FB myself but more importantly I wasn't looking to compete with the page but more so try and get a one stop source for part numbers, how to's manuals etc like alot of the other auto enthusiasts forums.\nThanks KB2CRK for joining the team and thanks to Private Pilot because without him, this site would not be here and he continues to provide us with tech support on a pro bono basis. This enables the site to be free of nuisances ads or having to deal with supporting vendors and not being able to post links etc etc.\nAs always by the Travcos fans...for the Travco fans.\nKenny\nacesneights
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Return to “Forum News & Information”