Bathroom door latch part number. 76

Post all known good updated part numbers.Please include manufacturer and source of info if possible.
Author
Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Bathroom door latch part number. 76

Unread post by KB2CRK » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Just for Information.\nI was digging through a box of parts and found most of the bathroom door handle/latch.\nOn it was the manufacturer name and a good part number.\nFor the 76 the door latch was made by Actron Mfg. who is still in business.\nThe part number is A27030. That number would be followed by a -1 or -3 depending on color of handle and knob. -1 is white and -3 is brown.\nI am waiting on a price quote for one right now as the number is good in their catalog.\nI did not realize that Travco was using aircraft hardware in their units.\nActron is an aircraft hardware manufacturer.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Re: Bathroom door latch part number. 76

Unread post by badbillybiker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

TNX for the NFO... all part numbers are a valuable help to maintaining the Travco;s...

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Re: Bathroom door latch part number. 76

Unread post by KB2CRK » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:27 pm

The part number is good for the white handles and it is still in production. That is the good news.\nThe price direct from the manufacturer is $162 per with a minimum order of 10. That is the bad news.\nI received a call from the manufacturers sale rep for my area and he suggested calling the Atlanta area distributor. He told me the price would most likely be lower, No minimum order, and they should have them in stock. I will try this tomorrow. He asked me what the application was and he was a little surprised that it was a 1976 Motorhome. These are FAA certified for Commercial aircraft applications.

Return to “Part Numbers”