Post up pics of Travco sightings here.
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am
- Travco Model:
- Location: Kerrville, Texas
Does the 1963(?) Travco in the picture below exist in someone's garage somewhere?.. Or is it some kind of computer animation?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1818
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 am
- Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220
- Location: North East Ct
I think it's real and exists. Private Pilot got it off the web when he built the site. It is stretched a little from the original pic.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm
- Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)
- Contributing Member
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:04 am
- Travco Model: 1974 270
I've seen other people discuss this same picture, as far as I know it's a rendering. \n\nI've seen a couple of pretty nice coaches posted on the facebook page with similar scheme.