Production / Amount of Travco's mfg'd or sold...

Please post any new ideas or sections you would like to see. This is a work in progress so PLEASE be patient.
Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Production / Amount of Travco's mfg'd or sold...

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 am

While waiting for the weather to get warmer and for the call that my Travco has been repaired so I can once again continue on altering and repairing it, I ran across an old... as in 10 to 13 year old collection of Travco members that had signed up for various Travco clubs.... moving on...\nsomeone was looking for and trying to find out how many Travco's were sold on this forum... I am uploading 4 of the pages I have for anyone, bored, to compute or organize the listings in hope of coming up with some Travco production numbers... BTW I also have one file that is 33mb long/large that I cannot up load at this site.. If needed will send on a cd to who-ever wants to tackle a mission like this... just an idea that is "needed???? The other file is 7.3 MB and will not upload... Anyone interested send me the PO or addy for the 2 missing files and I will send a cd containing that NFO...FWIW..... 04/16/15\nBBB
Last edited by badbillybiker on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: None - Dodge chassis info

Re: Production / Amount of Travco's mfg'd or sold...

Unread post by Dave78Chieftain » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Are you simply trying to get this information into a excel file or something? That is easy. 803 names in 2011. Only concern I have is that the original site included email addresses.\n\nDave

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Unread post by badbillybiker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 am

no.... haven't a clue about excel.... thought that this list that was in the my travco forum by tony from 10 to 13 years ago and now mostly expired etc. and publicly published would help in the manner of counting the amount of travco's produced. If anyone feels including you that this is not a proper listing to post here, I will of course delete them.. In fact I will... have a nice day... 04/18/15

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Yeah I would not post any personal info. I am not sure of the legalities of that.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Return to “Site Suggestions”