Please pardon the appearence...Will be full steam soon !!

Please check here for forum news and updates, as well as problems inlcuding sign up or login..etc etc
Author
Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Please pardon the appearence...Will be full steam soon !!

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 pm

To anyone who might stumble across this forum it is Dedicated to the Dodge Travco Motorhome. You can sign up now but the forum is still being put together.\nThanks,\nKenny
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Re: Please pardon the appearence...Will be full steam soon !

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Hello all,\nWell I went 6 hrs straight to get most of the bugs out and up and running so hopefully...I built it...will they come..lol\nI would like to Give special Thanks to Private Pilot whom without his help, none of this would be possible. This was my baby because I got sick of out of date websites and information and the newsgroups just don't do it for me so I wanted a real forum for us Travco owners but I am a low tech at best . He did all the tech work. Please be patient as there may still be some bugs in it but my dream is for it to be a great resource for Travco owners. I know there are alot of us out there.\nI grew up in a 1970 220 that my Dad bought new. I still have it although it is currently in bad conditon and in need of major restoration. It is for sale but I am hoping someone will buy it and save it. I have since owned several Travcos up to my current heard.(See sig). These are the greatest RV's ever made.\nAnyway please sign up, it's free. As it hopefully grows I will be looking for some help. Pass the word.\nKenny
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Return to “Forum News & Information”