Front Side Window

Post up here any parts you need or are looking for. Also if you know where something is that someone needs feel free to reply to that persons post.Also if you are looking for a Travco..
Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Front Side Window

Unread post by badbillybiker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Need the side window that is next to the windshield. Pair seen on Travco lovers site but no method of communication..\nThose were posted as $40.00 ea or $70.00 for a pair... A tolerable price but again no way to contact that seller...\nReally only need one... Any sellers out here? PM or E-mail...\nBBB

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Front Side Window

Unread post by badbillybiker » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:15 am

[quote="badbillybiker"]Need the side window that is next to the windshield. \nPair seen on Travco lovers FB site but no method of communication..\nThose were posted as $40.00 ea or $70.00 for a pair... \nA tolerable price but again see no way to contact that seller...\nReally only need one...but will buy the/a pair... \nAny sellers out here? PM or E-mail...\nAs much as I want a window, I will not join FB. Been there, done that....\nBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Billy, I sent the guy with the windows on facebook a message. Hopefully he will join here or pass me his email addy to pass on to you.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:38 am

Hi.... Thank you for the help....\nHave established contact to acquire the needed part\nBBB

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:04 am

Ha... Finally got the window, thanks to "Sue" and mate in Michigan who has two 270's...\nAll went as it should... Very nice people... Now I want more parts... :D \nBBB

Return to “Want to Buy”