1st Post - 67 Travco Build - 4wd TD

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model: 1967 Dodge Travco 27' CT

1st Post - 67 Travco Build - 4wd TD

Unread post by FutureScape » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:20 am

Hola from Tecpan Guatemala ! \nStoked to be directed here to a busy indepth forum for the Dodge Travco !\nHere's my 67 >\nhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015419 ... 7b\n\nI'll be returning to the Northern Nevada Tahoe area soon to my Travco, I need to design and find the donor parts for a dream conversion to 4wd TD. Mine is a FULL build with a lot to be done.. I stripped the interior right before I left for the winter season here. The interior is 100% out. So, I hope to be posting here plenty and have a lot to learn from travco OG's. \n\n*I have to title my rig. I got this funky 67 for nearly nothing as there was no title. I don't actually know the specific model # for mine yet. \n\n*She has a fresh rebuild on the engine and brakes. I need a radiator, run new fuel lines, and not too much more. I intend to get her drivable when I get into town, should make the project a little easier not having to trailer or tow every time a move is needed. I plan to sell the engine after researching, designing and purchasing some combination of the parts to swap to Cummins power and 4x4 .. full chassis, new swap axles and keep the frame, fitting a TC, etc etc etc...

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Re: 1st Post - 67 Travco Build - 4wd TD

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:28 am

Welcome to the forum. Nice 67. I can't tell the model from that photo either. Could be a 270, a commercial traveler or maybe a Mahal. It is a 27 footer.

Travco Model: 1967 Dodge Travco 27' CT

Unread post by FutureScape » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Thx !\nI was going back through some notes and pics and realized I had found a Commercial Traveller identification in the owners manual, wasnt sure if this was the official model name ..
Shawn-Miles MacLeod Carney\nFutureScape Creative Design\n67 Travco Commercial Traveler\n66 GMC Carryall 4x4

Technician
Technician
Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)

Unread post by PrivatePilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Welcome, glad you found us! Spread the word. ;)
- Travcoforum Website Administrator\n- Helping a friend - check out Duckies Longarm Quilting in the Oshawa / Durham Region area! www.duckiesquilting.com

Return to “New Members Introductions”