- Regular Member
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm
- Travco Model: 1973 dodge 270
How do I get water pressure from my RV water pump? The water just drizzles out of the faucet very slowly. There is no blockage or other restrictions. I'm certain of that, Even if I take the line off of the pump itself, the water moves slowly. Its a new pump but the last one did the same thing. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 pm
- Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2
- Location: Arnoldsville GA
Make sure there is not a restriction in the suction line (line from the tank) which can starve the pumpe for water. Make sure the check valve for the fresh water inlet is good and that you not puming the water outside.